9 October 2011

Motorway Randomness

I need a better title for this blog... will have a think.

Anyway - firstly my thanks to my friend Clare for letting me borrow this photo. I've driven past this bridge on a couple of occasions but have either a) not had a camera on me or b) been the only person in the car so unable to take a photo.

Graffiti on bridges has often been a source of pondering for me (yes I am that sad). The major source of my interest is how they actually paint the slogans on the side of the bridge... do they hang over the side? In which case surely there are less dangerous ways to get your slogan out there.

The slogan itself is also a source of musing - especially when stuck in traffic which considering this is on the M25 happens quite often.

At the end of the day perhaps it's best not to know how it got there etc. Perhaps it is simply enough that it is there and brightening up the day of the motorists who pass it.

1 comment:

  1. I've driven past this loads of times as well, and I've always thought what a job it must have been to paint on. Especially seeing as it is above such a busy motorway!

    ReplyDelete